Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Switch-A-Roo
No! I haven't totally ditched the weight loss journey blog thingy. I am still on the journey! I just took a break from the 90 days of P90X. Since my last blog I've re joined Weight Watchers. I started attending meetings on August 7th.I have lost ten pounds just by exercising and following the point system. I have about twenty four pounds to go before I hit my goal weight! It's encouraging for me to be able to run faster and for longer amounts of time. I can't lie, it's nice to see me fit some of my "skinny" clothes again too! I will be sure to keep you updated on each new milestone of my journey. I might throw in a few pictures, motivators, and funny clips just to mix things up a bit! For those of you on this journey with me... I will be praying for you and please know that I am here if you need anything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment