Success takes determination, discipline, and sacrifice…
So, here is my workout plan for week one on P90X lean:
Day 1: Core Synergistics 44 min work out
Day 2: Cardio X 44 min work out
Day 3: Shoulders and Arms 60 min work out Plus Ab Ripper X 25 min work out
Day 4: Yoga 93 min work out
Day 5: Legs and Back 59 min work out Plus Ab Ripper X 25 min work out
Day 6: Kenpo 56 min work out
Day 7: Rest and Stretch work out 58 mins
I work full time from 8 am – 4:30 pm Monday thru Friday and I have a family so there will have to be sacrifice in order to make this plan succeed. I am going to need to wake up at 5 am every morning in order to get my workout, bible reading/prayer time, and a shower in. I start school in August so I may need to re adjust my wake up time..I know this may sound crazy to some of you…. but I am determined!
My shopping list and meal ideas for week one includes:
Low fat yogurt 1% organic milk
Fresh bananas fresh fish - Salmon
Fresh apples Chicken Breasts
Fresh melon Ground Turkey Meat
Egg whites Whole Wheat Cheese Frozen Pizza
Fresh mushrooms Turkey Bacon
Low fat cheese sticks Broccoli
Salsa Cauliflower
Whole grain waffle mix Sugar Free pudding
Sliced ham meat fat free 100 Calorie Chocolate desserts (Hey I know my cravings)
Sliced turkey meat Spray butter
Light bread Red Potato
Carrot sticks
Cabbage
Zucchini
Red onion
Garlic
Canned corn
Canned green beans
Onion soup mix
Romaine lettuce
Week 1 - Meal ideas for Breakfast:
Low fat yogurt with one fruit serving
Egg White omelet with salsa, cheese, and fresh mushrooms
Whole grain waffles with fresh fruit topping
Protein shakes with fresh fruit
Banana and coffee
Week 1 - Meal ideas for Lunch:
Turkey or Ham Deli Sandwich with a serving of fruit or veggies
1 cup of WW homemade garden vegetable soup
WW Smart One or any other lean frozen meal
Grilled Cheese
Stuffed potato topped with FF sour cream, FF cheese and homemade salsa
Week 1 - Meal ideas for Dinner:
Fish Tacos
Grilled Chicken
Turkey Burger Sliders
Frozen Pizza and Salad
Pasta with organic sauce and a salad
Chicken lettuce wraps
BLT with turkey bacon and low fat cheese
Chicken with Broccoli
Let me know if you want me to post any of the meal recipes! So, now I have my workout planned, I have the food I am going to eat, I have purchased the workout and diet plan needed to succeed, I have an optimistic attitude and drive! Time to GO FOR IT! Stay tuned folks for the trials and triumphs of week one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment