i agree gorgeous....you are definitely beautiful no matter your size. But you are inspiring me! Thank you for your courage! May God strengthen you and help you. His yoke is easy and His burden light on this journey you have begun. I know you will succeed! I luv u! :)
I am 29 years old I have two beautiful daughters, Adrianna and Lily. I am married to my soul mate, Lucas Todd. I am a daughter, a sister, and a friend. I am
trustworthy and fun. I love serving God and spending time with my peeps.
You are one brave woman! I wish you luck!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jen...Like I said there are not pretty but they are real. This is me on my journey to become healty and smaller.
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful regardless of your waist size. This is something I've come to know myself.
ReplyDeletei agree gorgeous....you are definitely beautiful no matter your size. But you are inspiring me! Thank you for your courage! May God strengthen you and help you. His yoke is easy and His burden light on this journey you have begun. I know you will succeed! I luv u! :)
ReplyDeletelove it! think you are already gorgeous!
ReplyDelete