Blogging everyday is really time consuming and I really don't have the time so I will start blogging weekly along with posting pictures just to keep things interesting. I know I know some of you will be sorely disappointed but that is just how it has to be. Ha ha ha just kidding.
I have decided to switch P90X programs. I was doing the P90X lean program but I wasn't seeing the results I wanted on the scale. So after doing a little research and talking to other P90X pros I have decided to switch to the P90X doubles program. This program is for people who want to lose weight.I'm not really trying to build muscle or get ripped. I have been doing the new schedule since Tuesday, June 15th and I feel like this one suits my needs better. I have already had a few people comment saying they can see a difference in my stomach and face....that makes me smile! Stay tuned for my next blog on Tuesday, June 22nd (After Weigh In).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment