Yesterday I did my P90 X workout before bed and I was really good about tracking up until dinner time. I ate a salad with chicken so I figured I was safe!
This morning I weighed in after having a very disappointing week last week...I wasn't too hopeful. To my surprise I've lost 2.2 lbs. No it's not a huge milestone but I will take it! So after two full weeks of P90X and tracking I have to say it has been very difficult. I do believe I am seeing results in the mirror more than on the scale. Part of me is thinking I should only weigh twice a month. Once in the beginning and once at the end. What do you guys think??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great job, I would stick to once a week weigh ins. That way if you did have an off week you can fix it the next instead of wondering for two to three weeks what you may be at.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the hard work.
Good advice Brady...I am gunna stick with the weekly weigh ins
ReplyDelete