Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day Five

97 Blog views wow...I didn't think I would have so many! Well hopefully all you reading are getting more motivated or inspired to go out and do whatever fitness goals you have set for yourself. And at the very least I hope you are entertained.
So, yesterday I was able to get in a two mile walk. Man.. it is getting so hot here I think I've lost weight due to sweating my booty off just walking to my car. I did manage to get my p90 leg and back workout early this morning (7:30) and tonight I plan on doing the Ab ripper X. I am still consistently tracking my WW points and staying on target to lose a few pounds this week. I have been trying to stay away from all soda but today I gave in and had a diet Pepsi. Shucks!! Well, as they say, if you fall down.. dust yourself off and get back on the horse!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you see how many people read your blog.... you're doing great and are an inspiration to all

    ReplyDelete
  2. doing great! sodas are hard to kick. I would cry if someone said I couldn't have coffee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont care what any dietician, fitness freak of workout plan says, I am going to have my diet sodas...lol

    ReplyDelete