skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Weight Loss Journey
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Today's Weigh In Results (Scale Shot)
At least It is headed in the right direction!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(26)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
▼
June
(19)
Done with phase one
Week 3 of P90X
Changing Things Up A Bit
Day Fifteen
P90X Bringing It! (During and After workout Pics)
Day 14
Today's Weigh In Results (Scale Shot)
Day 12 & 13
Day Eleven
Day Ten
Day Nine
Day Eight
Day Seven
Day Six
Day Five
Day Four
Day Three
Day Two
Day One
►
May
(5)
About Me
NikiV
I am 29 years old I have two beautiful daughters, Adrianna and Lily. I am married to my soul mate, Lucas Todd. I am a daughter, a sister, and a friend. I am trustworthy and fun. I love serving God and spending time with my peeps.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment