The Zumba workout dvd makes me giggle.. Yesterday, while I was trying to keep up with the various Zumba moves... Lily, my three year old, says to me mom turn this off it's too hard for you. Ha Ha Ha I have to admit they move pretty fast but I think after a few tries I will look more coordinated...I hope! Today I went over my daily WW point allowance and dipped into the weekly reserve. Oh but it was worth it! Can I just say bacon wrapped serloin steak. Tonight I am going to TRY to get a two mile walk in and in the morning I am going for a one mile jog in addition to my P90X workout (Melting me some goo...)
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Day Four
So far so good...I have been tracking my WW points and sticking to the P90 workouts everyday. I think it's paying off too. I snuck on the scale and I've lost 2.2 lbs so far (but I don't officially weigh until Tuesday morning.) I woke up this morning feeling well rested and satisfied. Such a great feeling! Thank you Jesus...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment