Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day Seven

Last nights date went well.... Green Papaya served up great fresh steamed veggies, white rice, and small pieces of beef topped with a nice spicy ginger sauce. Desert was a delicious fresh frozen yogurt parfait topped with real strawberries, blueberries, mangos, and blackberries...yum Although I am not really sure how many points...but I know that I had eight left for the night plus plenty in reserve.
By the time we came home after our date I wasn't feeling like working out so I skipped last night and told myself I would make sure to get it in this morning.(Fail)
This morning I was very excited to weigh in....but after I stepped on the scale that excitement, my huge grin, that feeling of knowing I really worked out and meticulously tracked every bite
vanished....173.2 What!? How is that possible? I worked out so hard...I stayed within my points...
They say it's not failure it's feedback. Yeah right! In my mind.. I am thinking what do I need to do to lose a little weight!? Is my metabolism really that messed up? What the heck?
Going into next week I commit to working out harder and using less reserve WW points.
Chin Up Chin Up....Gotta keep this show on the road 83 days left.

No comments:

Post a Comment