I have to admit yesterday I was pretty bummed after weigh in but I am determined to stick with the plan. This morning I woke up and worked out hard... Let's hope next Tuesday will show me some weigh in results!
It looks like we need to pick up some produce...my house is really low on fresh fruits and veggies. I know if we get too low on food we are tempted to just go out and grab a few meals from fast food places near by. Danger!! Today's goal burn more calories playing with my girls for a few hours after work and track every WW point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just keep at it! you will see results. Hopefully your not to stressed by anything or maybe your body went into shock with those early morning workouts and this week will better. I know how hard it is to stay on points. I struggle every day with that. If I stayed on points I would probably have lost double what I have lost in the last 7 weeks.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the hard work.
You are doing so good! I have picked out a plan for after baby and can't wait to get started. Think I'm going to get a Moby Wrap so I can work out with the baby. I am determined to be a healthy mom! Losing it with Jillian will SCARE you away from being unhealthy and lazy!!! haha!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the encouragement guys....persistance pays off and just because I am not seeing the results so much now in how much I weigh I have to think of the difference I am making in the long run. I am excercising and eating better which is better for my overall health.
ReplyDelete