Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Week 3 of P90X

I started out strong in week three up until day four the Yoga workout. I hate it! It's not too difficult or anything like that, it is the fact it's ninety minutes long. I like Yoga... but not for ninety minutes worth. I would rather do a high energy workout in thirty minutes than ninety minutes of Yoga. I sorta fell off the wagon after that point in my week and missed my workouts for the next three days.
Tracking my WW points has been easy. I was tempted with ocean water shakes and chocolate doughnuts and lost. I tapped into most of my weekly allowance points. Temptation in combination with not working out as hard as I should have resulted in a lose of only .8 lbs.
Today I weighed in at 170.2....So only 20.2 lbs to go!
To suceed this week I substituted Stretch X for the Yoga workout.I will do Yoga at the end of my week.
My goals this week include: workout everyday and track every day. I need to find time to run too....I have another 5k race on July 3rd.The key to success is to find a pace that works for you and stick with it. I will continue to track and workout until every last extra pound is gone. It may take longer than ninety days and that is fine but I am not giving up!!!

2 comments: