Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day One

I woke up at 5am and made it through a my first P90X workout. It was pretty hard but I pressed through.Can I just say, I am not digging all the push ups involved in this workout! Oh and I stepped on my scale this morning, after my shower,Guess what? I gained three pounds over the last two weeks…shoot! I can believe it though. I didn’t work out at all over the last two weeks while I was traveling and eating high calorie foods. So now my goal is to lose 28lbs. Today's goals: Track every point I eat and go on a 2 mile walk.

5 comments:

  1. Good job!
    Dont worry about the weight gain. Taking trips and all can do that. You will loose it in no time. I heard the p90x workouts are intense and push ups will pay off in the end.
    Keep it up

    where is lukes blog...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement Brady!! Luke's blog?? I'll have to snap pictures of his progresstion for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. he better turn into lou farigno ( I think I spelled that right...aka the Incredible hulk)
    I will keep on encouraging the both of you cause I know that's what keeps me going...and I only have one in the immediate family(lisa) who provides that for me so I get extra motivation by providing it for others.

    If you ever want to attempt to run a Marathon in Dallas let me know and I can train and run it as well. IT would be cool to come out for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're doing great! can't wait to join you after this baby stops making me it's home :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Brady I would love to run a marathon! I think this weight loss and exercise kick will give me the motivation and speed to become a better runner.
    @ Anna I can't wait until my workout buddy is back :)

    ReplyDelete